2.3.11

The Choices We Make

Sometimes it is easier to live in ignorance. To turn a blind eye on the events taking place before us. 

Recently I was introduced to a movie, The Cove, which angered and saddened me.
Human greed, the quest for power, innocent lives lost (human and animal) just so that "they" can make a quick buck regardless of the cost.
Not good. Not good at all.



As soon as the movie was over I made a stance. No more meat for me! Yes, I am from here on out choosing to be a vegetarian. I think this will be an easy feat for me since I hardly eat beef/poultry as it is. So far, it's been 3 days. I've added more vegetables to my diet, cut out processed foods, white flour and white sugar and am feeling lighter already.

But a few more words about The Cove.
Please, please, please! see this movie! and after which, if you feel moved toward action, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...